Friday, April 24, 2009

Poet's Notions...

I am so excited to be starting my Poet's Notions line... whimsical and useful supplies for the crafter and artist. I realized that I enjoy collecting supplies and finding pretties just as much as I enjoy creating, so I figured I might as well share my pretties! Plus, it helps me justify buying more supplies if I tell myself I am going to stock my store with them. I like to enable myself.

Of course, the notions I am offering aren't just "off the shelf" kind of pretties. Muslin that has been tea stained and baked, hand cast clay flowers, vintage tags, mixed media kits.... I get excited about making something and make lots of it! Here are some bottlecap embellishments I made last week. I love them so!




I love these little embellishments. I used these awesome 1940s vintage bottlecaps, and after I seal them, they have such a nice feel to them. I use them in my Art Tag Mixed Media Kits...




Here is an example of a finished tag:


1 comment:

  1. ~Sweet~ I love the bottle caps, and your tag kits look beautiful! Have a great day! ~Stacey

    ReplyDelete